Tuesday, May 29, 2007

How To Cook a Grick

For reasons I can't fathom, the Blogger feature that emails me when someone posts a comment seems to work with complete randomness. I got no emails for a month, despite folks posting comments (and me in due course finding them and belatedly answering), then this afternoon a flurry of several emails, but still one email fewer than there were comments posted. Hmm.

In any, Elliot asked about grick recipes. And I have been the source, and I have answers. Here's the word from Bladesbat on grick cookery:

1. The tentacles should be lightly cooked and eaten with salt.
2. The body should be slathered in garlic and spit-roasted
3. Don't cook the beak. It's not good to eat, but you can and should save it to gnaw on, as it keeps your teeth sharp.

Sounds pretty tasty to me!

1 comment:

Elliot Wilen said...

Yes it does.

By the way, I don't recall seeing any grick pictures or links, so here's one I googled up from the WotC site.